Thursday, May 15, 2014

Step #3: You got in!

Monday, I was notified by email that I was accepted into the 2014-2016 Cohort and would need to either accept or decline by Friday at noon. 

Um, I replied ACCEPT almost immediately!

So it is now Thursday, and we wait to hear about all the specifics. 

Through the grapevine, I have heard that boot camp begins Summer Session 2, which is July 10th. That is the only thing I know about the program. 

Right now, I am so excited (and a bit scared) to begin. When do we get our scrubs? How do we register for classes? Do we have to go out an buy anything on our own? How much is tuition? What does the schedule look like? Can I personalize my stethoscope? So many questions!!!!

The director of the program emailed me after my acceptance of their offer to let me know that we would be getting information very soon. YAY!

I have purchased new tennis shoes and inspirational shoe tags, because that's how I roll! Excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment